The leaders in hospitality: IHCL Group, ITC Hotels, The Leela trust Hello English to train their employees on English and job-relevant communication skills. These hotel chains are the benchmark in luxury and service quality. They leverage Hello English’s award-winning platform to scale and standardize training effort across properties PAN India.
IHCL has introduced Hello English across 33 properties across India and witnessed unparalleled engagement. Their first batch, showed 80% improvement in English proficiency scores post training.
- Standardization of trainings across diverse locations to enable consistent customer experience and service quality across various properties.
- The relevance of training to varied job-roles and starting levels of employees.
- Limited scale and cost-effectiveness of physical interventions.
- Difficulty in measuring ROI and engagement.
- MEASURABILITY: Hello English’s AI-led, voice interactive, gamified platform improves engagement and knowledge retention in trainings, while making training impact more measurable with powerful assessments and dashboard.
- ENGAGEMENT: Leaderboards, ranks, multi-player experiences keep employees motivated and boost completion rates and results.
- SCALE: A mobile-first platform, Hello English makes trainings automated, standardized and scalable across locations and job roles.
- JOB-RELEVANCE: Focused on improving customer interaction and soft-skills, our Hotel Industry course covers comprehensive topics relevant for front office, management, and F&B staff at hotels such as greeting guests, managing reservations, describing food and beverages, handling complaints and many more.
- PERSONALIZATION: Each employee goes through a personalized experienced based on starting level (assessed through automated assessments), native language and job role.
Our pedagogy is proven to improve English proficiency levels by 3.7 times more than other traditional mediums.