Leveraging Hello English’s Voice and AI innovation, Vodafone set a new benchmark in digital advertising and bagged the prestigious ABBY Award for its Vodafone Sakhi campaign, under the category ‘Best Use of Mobile for Marketing’.
This path breaking digital campaign focused on educating women on their safety and creating awareness about Vodafone’s features such as: location alert, emergency calls and private recharge.
Vodafone was looking for a platform that could provide:
- Reach: To millions of women across the country
- Recall: Create true recall of the features which is difficult to achieve with text ads
THE HELLO ENGLISH INNOVATION
Leveraging voice and AI, Hello English created a completely interactive voice bot of Vodafone’s Brand Ambassador. Millions of women learners on Hello English engaged with this voice BOT and held conversations on women’s safety and Vodafone’s features that empower women to feel safer. The experience was a fully immersive one where women spoke to the SAKHI BOT and understood the safety features.
- 71.5 LAKH BRAND IMPRESSIONS: PAN India penetration
- 12 LANGUAGES: Millions of women across 12 vernacular languages educated
- 3,20,000 DIALOGS EXCHANGED on the Sakhi plan’s features and on women’s safety creating a positive brand image and massive feature recall.
- With deep immersive experience, 83% better engagement rates were delivered
- The campaign also over-delivered on expected CTRs by 100%